Saturday, November 11, 2006

"Love is all it is, it makes the world go 'round" - Bob Dylan

My friend called me yesterday to check up on me and see how I was doing. Instead of being obnoxious and blunt I relented and tried to be civil. How is a person "fine" after having the door slammed in the face? I don't understand how people can turn on and off like a light switch....

Nevertheless, it was kinda nice to here from her, even if it did hurt. Damn, I miss her!

Pushing as hard as I can again, trying to get things done and move forward. This is taking forever 'cause I'm doing it all on my own. Very frustrating....

I'm gonna get my haircut today, all part of my feeble attempt to start changing my appearance to a more positive one. I suspect one's image has more than a little influence in this world. Haircut today, new glasses in a week, and then maybe some new clothes. Look out world, here I come....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home