Saturday, November 04, 2006

Slip sliding away.....

This morning started of well enough....I got my rear in gear and started painting some doors. Then I gathered up the rest of the empty wine bottles and threw them into the trunk of the car. Dog and I dropped the bottles off at the local bottle depot - get this - $7.00 and some change for 54 wine bottles.

Mood had been alright until I went out. Then I started thinking again (damn!) and getting upset. I have this huge anger inside of me right now and it's damn hard to control. I'm angry at my wife, I'm angry at my friend, and most of all, I'm damn angry at myself. More and more I realize that I have definitely made my own bed in this world, and it's not the best it could be. I have missed so many good opportunities and chances, and I'm the only one to blame. This is not going to happen again. I'm going to try to go for only the best at this point. What the hell is the use of living one's life with eyes closed? Life is to short for that. I have to figure out a way of staying far away from idiots and losers and trying to be the best I can. I am beginning to realize that this concept will require some sacrifice and "giving" to accomplish. I don't mind,
I am ready to give if others deserve to receive. All others can go to hell. That's the way this screwed up world should work.

1 Comments:

At 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Where there is a will there is a way"... I think your handling the situation good so far... Keep up the positive thinking...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home