Friday, November 10, 2006

I can see!...

I finally ordered a new pair of glasses today. My current prescription is about eleven years old, resulting in some severe eyestrain and fuzzy vision. I have to wear bi-focals now, and that kinda sucks. Guess it goes with my age. Nevertheless, it will be a real treat to be able to see properly again. All part of moving forward...

I made it through most of the day by riding a huge wave of rage. Rage at the world, rage at myself, and rage at people who I thought supported me. This can't be healthy. Got to drop it and move forward somemore...

I'm going to watch "The Secret" later tonight in an effort to inspire and motivate myself. The little piece I watched was fantastic and I can't wait to see the rest.

I want to get as much done on this anchor of a house as possible this weekend. That is of course, between doing laundry, feeding the kids, taking care of the dog, blah, blah, blah. Lots of fun work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home