Wednesday, November 08, 2006

And life goes on....

I went on a two hour course on dowsing last night. Fascinating course, with a great instructor. We ended up discussing all sorts of things spiritual and paranormal. I think I'm starting to get just the slightest idea of where I'm going, and it doesn't look to bad. It appears (as I had suspected) that there is a lot of potential for love, and expansion of one's horizons in the universe.

I have to find my true path in life. Like I said, I think I might now where I might be going, now I have to find that path to take me there. I'm beginning to realize that I have wandered aimlessly for many, many years and it's now time to perform some navigation to get onto my "chosen" path. Sounds almost ominous, but I don't think it has to be. One thing my instructor from last night commented on (she is an intuitive) is that I appear to have a voracious appetite for learning. That fact is absolutely true. I can't seem to learn enough, fast enough, at times. This does, unfortunately, have the effect of making me appear distracted and scatter-brained at times. Too bad. Learning is part of my path and I will not change that. Call it one of my core fundamental values.

Paragraph removed due to security concerns.

Sentence removed due to security concerns.True, it is comforting to be rooted in something safe and secure, but that is not the same as being grounded. Being rooted is an escape from fear of the unknown, the fear of change, the fear of pain. It's true that we are all rooted in some manner or another (and yes, I'm totally guilty of that too), but I believe that to change and open up to new possibilities requires uprooting one's self and discarding some of those fears, I know, I know... easier said than done. It's something I have struggled with for many years. I learned last night that grounding is something entirely different. Grounding requires a transfer of energies from one's self to Mother Earth and the Universal light. It gives you strength and protection, among other things. Of course, I am not an expert by any means on this subject and I really have no right to judge others in the way that they might view grounding and their life. But.... I suspect my dear friend got scared with what was going on between the two of us and did the thing safest for her - go and root herself back into her little zone of perceived safety and security. Sigh....

It's time again for me to send some powerful messages to the universe in order to help my transformation along. I need to get out of this rut and grow. I would love to share my love with someone who will share like in return. I want to experience all the universe has to offer. I'm ready and willing to share myself with the universe....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home