Wednesday, November 08, 2006

"I hate the nightlife..."

The long, dark nights suck. They drag my mood down into the ground. Makes me think about all of the mistakes I've made. There is a better life out there, right?

I went and had a sacral cranial session this afternoon 'cause I was feeling so down. That was great. I was able to go into the "special and safe" places in my mind and relax for a bit. Highly recommended.

I'm going to start repeating a mantra over and over again asking the universe for all of the things I want so badly. Sure as heck can't hurt.

In the mean time, I'm painting trim inside the house furiously, trying to get all of the work finished. Trim is such finicky stuff. I've been working on this house for almost a year now with absolutely no help and I'm beat. This isn't helping my mental state any. This has taken way to much work.

Paragraph removed due to security concerns.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, Blogger nosthegametoo said...

It's crazy how nightime changes our perception of the world around us.

Sometimes I think about how much fun the night can be. Other times, how it can be cold.

I hope you find a way to stay warm.

Peace and Love

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger Greg said...

Thanks for your thoughts. They are greatly appreciated. Welcome to my blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home