Sunday, November 12, 2006

Inspiration...

I finally watched the movie "The Secret" last night. What an inspiration! This is a movie for all of us looking for that "magic" technique to improve our lives. It is filled with honest, easy to grasp ideas which could change one's life for ever. I am filled with a little more hope now after seeing that. Cool! Highly recommended for those of you who think they have reached an impasse in their life.

Please feel free to send comments or e-mails to me if you have seen this movie.

Note - this movie consists of a series of pseudo interviews. This is not an "action" movie. It's format can be very entertaining for the open minded.

Needless to say, I need to start working on that "rebirth" I mentioned many posts ago. I have many goals I want to accomplish (and I will!). My first big step is to move away from all off the negativity I have attracted. Remaining in that mode would guarantee a slow, painful, psychic death. That's not for me anymore! I will now brush off the constant attack of negativity from my wife, co-workers, and others. It will be interesting to see how this week develops with this sort of attitude.

Remember, if you want something done right, do it yourself....

5 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Blogger No_the_game said...

Greg,

I am just dropping by to say hi and check to see how are you doing?

I hope your weekend was good and you are a step closer to your goals.

Much love,
Tired of dating games
No_the_game

 
At 12:47 AM, Blogger Åsa said...

Greg! You have a wonderful attitude!

I just found you so I haven’t yet read all of your blog yet, but I read your description of yourself.

And you know the old cliché: you can’t change other people – you can only change yourself. It’s true and it seams like you know that as well. Just don’t beat yourself up when you get in a rut. No matter how much you understand about yourself and what to do to get it right: we sometimes slip. But when you get back on your feet again you have come further than where you started anyway.

Give some thoughts to what make you feel good. Don’t hang out with people who make you not like who you are: all of you. Be honest to yourself.

I look forward to read about your inner journey :-)

Ps. If you had added a link to the movie it would be easier for us who don’t know which one it is go read about it and form an opinion. Just a thought!

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Greg said...

Thank you both!

no_the_game - My weekend was busy, but mostly positive. I am moving in tiny baby steps towards my goals. Much better than earlier! Thanks for your thoughts!

asa - Thank you for reinforcing my ever changing outlook on life! You are absolutely correct about changing one's self. It took me a long time to understand that it was me that should and could change. It's all become rather exciting!
Excellent thought about the link to the movie. I will add that immediately....

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Åsa said...

That's some link you've got there Greg! Cool :-)

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger No_the_game said...

Greg I am so tired that my eyes are closing involunterly :)

I guess I am gonna check out of your movie. :)

Glad to see ASA here.She is a true gem. I love her.

With luv,
No_the_game
Relationship Advice

 

Post a Comment

<< Home