Friday, December 08, 2006

"I'm lonely, yeah baby I'm lonely..." - BTO, Life goes on

Paragraphs removed due to security concerns.

Our ego is our enemy. It makes us do stupid things, it creates tremendous pain and it turns us into liars and cheats. Wouldn't it be nice to discard the ego? I know that I could have had a different life without that damn ego in the way. So... there's another challenge. Tone down the ego and try looking out of these eyes with a more simpler, humble perspective. Will it buy me anything? Who knows...anything to get away from this stupid pain...

2 Comments:

At 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greg,

You can not get anybody in your life if the person does not want to. Let her know how you feel if she chooses not to come back then let her go. It was not meant to be.

Keep yourself busy :)

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Greg said...

I know, I know...

If you love something, set it free...

Greg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home