Tuesday, November 21, 2006

"I can't stand up for falling down" - part 2

Well it's happened again. My left eye is hemorrhaging internally again. I am suffering from Myopic Degeneration, and I have already gone through one treatment early this year. Looks like I'll have to go through it again. Damn! I went to the retinal surgeon this afternoon and he rushed me into the lab for a florosceine (a dye gets pumped into a vein and pictures are taken of your retina at the same time). He was pretty concerned, to say the least. I meet with him again on Monday and he'll decide what treatment I get, laser surgery or an injection of some kind of anti-cancer drug into the eyeball. Crap. The last thing I want to do is have to go to the hospital again, as I have no one left to take me there and back.

Take note, everybody, this is what happens once you reach forty - the body starts to fall apart. :(

I just can't believe my run of bad luck. The last month has truly been a downer. Got to get outa this crummy rut...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home