Thursday, May 08, 2008

It's all over but the crying...

Well, I am finally divorced after a tremendous waste of time. I have lost just about everything financial, and things are not looking great for me. We are all still living together in the same house, but that will change soon enough. I'll be fighting to get the house up for sale as soon as possible, as it is far too uncomfortable now. I'm not sure yet how I will survive, but I'll manage somehow. The whole thing is very sad.

I now know why lawyers are such a hated bunch. I have never met such cold, psychotic people in my life (except my ex-wife, of course) . They really don't care much about anyone except for themselves.


It's time for me to pick up the pieces and make another go at life. I feel devastated right now, but I hope to get started on all of the plans I've had over the last few years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home