Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I've been served!

Well it's finally happened. My wife got impatient and had her lawyer serve me for divorce. She's basically asking for everything and then some. Whatever...

I've been working like crazy trying to get the home cleaned up, but I have been receiving absolutely no help. You'd think I would of learned from my experiences of the last zillion years of marriage. Argh! Oh well, time to push a little harder and get things finished and done. This life of mine truly sucks right now... I've never felt so alone.

On a brighter note, I suppose that I am being forced to get going with my "new" life. Time to review my mind map of my future life again. There
really are so many exciting things which could happen if I let them.

Cool...

2 Comments:

At 4:27 AM, Blogger Inferus said...

Trust me, Greg, once you get past the homicidal rage you feel whenever you hear your ex's name, overcome the depression of being alone, stop wondering whether or not it was a mistake, and begin to see that there actually is a life beyond marital hell things get a bit better. I should know. My divorce was finalized last month. Woo hoo. Anyway, just offering some aid. We divorcees need it. Especially at the beginning.

 
At 7:15 AM, Blogger Greg said...

Thanks, inferus!

I'm actually feeling a lot better now after I calmed down and talked with my lawyer. I can now see a little clearer. :)

Thanks very much for your aid! I just wish things would move along a little quicker.

Greg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home